Register your interest in delivering Skinny Jump in your community, to help families with children join the online world with affordable subsidised pre-pay internet.
If you have a community facility with computers and access to the internet – for example a library, school, marae or community technology centre – you can register your interest in becoming a Skinny Jump partner below. The Digital Inclusion Alliance Aotearoa (DIAA) will contact you to discuss further.
Delivering Skinny Jump – who does what
The Digital Inclusion Alliance Aotearoa (DIAA) agrees:
- To supply Jump modems as required each pre-loaded with 30GB data
- To provide a Partner How-to Guide for Jump, as well as ‘train the trainer’ support and presentation materials
- To assist in promoting Jump through referral networks
The Local Partner agrees:
- To respond to inquiries about Jump and accept registrations from eligible households
- To provide training and guidance where required
- To allocate Jump modems
- To ensure that all participants complete a sign-up form
Register your interest
Spark Foundation, DIAA and Stepping UP
The Digital Inclusion Alliance Aotearoa (DIAA) works with delivery partners from Kaitaia in the Far North to Bluff in Southland to deliver Jump and Stepping UP training.
Jump partners may also become a Stepping UP partner to offer other digital skills training modules.