It’s a low-cost, pre-pay internet service for families with children under 18, with no current broadband connection.
No contract or credit check is needed
Spark Jump is subsidised by the Spark Foundation and available only through community partners like the 20/20 Trust.
3 quick and easy steps to Spark Jump
1. Are we eligible?
Your family is eligible for Spark Jump if
1. your household includes one or more children (up to age 18)
2. your family home does not have a current broadband connection (internet on smart phones doesn’t count)
2. Is it available locally?
Spark Jump is available in your location if
1. there is a local Spark Jump community partner running free Spark Jump set-up workshops – find nearest Spark Jump partner on map
2. there is suitable 4G coverage – check 4G coverage with Spark Wireless Broadband address checker
3. How do I get it?
1. To get Spark Jump register for a free, 2 hour Spark Jump set-up workshop. This link shows all Spark Jump workshops listed on our online booking system. If your local Spark Jump partner has no workshops listed, please contact them using their contact details on the partner map.
2. At the workshop you will learn more about Spark Jump, sign a straightforward Kawa of Care agreement and set up your free modem*. You’ll walk out with a ready-to-go wireless modem preloaded with your free first 30GB/30-day data. At home, you just plug in to power and use it with tablet, laptop, computer and smart phones!
Need more detail?
If you’ve other questions, have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
*Free modem – the wireless modem is loaned to you free, for as long as you use the Spark Jump prepay service. If you sign up with another provider later on, you’ll need to give the modem back.