If you have a community facility with computers and access to the internet – for example a library, school, marae or community technology centre – you can register your interest in becoming a Spark Jump partner below. The 20/20 Trust will then contact you to discuss further.
Delivering Spark Jump – who does what
The 20/20 Trust agrees:
- To supply Spark Jump loan modems as required each pre-loaded with 30GB data;
- To provide a Stepping UP training module for Spark Jump, as well as ‘train the trainer’ support and presentation materials;
- To assist in promoting Spark Jump through referral networks;
- To contact families who stop using the service to request the return of unused modems;
- To accept responsibility for the Spark Jump modems; for the avoidance of doubt, this means that local partners are not liable for any damaged or lost modems.
The Local Partner agrees:
- To respond to inquiries about Spark Jump and accept registrations from eligible families;
- To schedule Spark Jump Stepping Up classes as required, using the 2020 Trust’s online booking system;
- To provide training to interested families and allocate Spark Jump modems;
- To ensure that all participants complete registration documents specified by the 2020 Trust, including the Spark Jump Kawa of Care, which is to be completed online (a copy will automatically be sent by email to the 20/20 Trust and the participating family);
- To maintain a record of programme participants using the online tools provided by the 2020 Trust;
- To provide assistance to families, as required, if they require information about how to top up their Spark Jump accounts;
- To assist the 2020 Trust, on request, to contact participating families if modems fall into disuse.
Register your interest
Spark Foundation, 20/20 Trust and Stepping UP
Spark Jump is subsidised by the Spark Foundation, with service provided through Spark and offered through Spark Jump community partners, including the 20/20 Trust.
The 20/20 Trust works with delivery partners from Kaitaia in the Far North to Winton in Southland to deliver Spark Jump and Stepping UP training.
Spark Jump partners may also become a Stepping UP partner to offer other Stepping UP digital skills training modules.